The year has finally come to an end! Overall, 2009 has been… epic, for the lack of a more fantabulous word. I did so much traveling, made so many new friends.. Altogether, it has been great and I’m really thankful for it! To commemorate the year, I decided to write an entry on my top 20 moments of the year. Oh, the memories…
In no particular order…
1. Riding an elephant (Thailand)
I got hoisted by one, too ;D
2. Touching Van Fan’s hand (Toronto)
Ok, I don’t have a pic of me touching his hand, but you’ve gotta trust me on this one :D
3. Playing with a baby tiger (Thailand)
I wish I got to play with a mommy tiger, but a baby one is good enough hehe.
4. Swimming with dolphins (Taiwan)
Don’t be fooled by a dolphin’s cute demeanor.. They can actually be pretty fierce!
5. Parasailing/jet skiing (the Philippines)
Parasailing was really relaxing, and jet skiing was amazingly fun.
6. Red light district (Thailand)
Interesting, but never ever again…
7. 3am dimsum after a night of clubbing (Hong Kong)
8. 3am shopping in Dongdaemun (Korea)
9. Meeting Eason Chan (Hong Kong)
10. Opportunity to be in a film directed by my friend (Toronto)
It’s actually been postponed until the summer, but it was a lot of fun while it lasted.
11. Hins Cheung x Khalil Fong concert (Hong Kong)
12. Lady Gaga concert (Toronto)
13. Meeting new friends in Korean class (Toronto)
14. Miss Canada Petite boat cruise (Toronto)
15. Winning $1000 worth of Annabelle cosmetics!
16. Helping out with the JYP Toronto auditions
I was asked to help out with promoting the auditions as well as a bit of scouting :) Fun times.
17. Stealing the TTC map right off the subway…
Edward’s been talking about doing this for so long, until one day we finally plucked up the courage and just… took it. It’s a great addition to my room now :)
18. Taking care of & playing with Ed’s cat, muimui
Currently taking care of her while Ed is in Hong Kong. She’s a bundle of cuteness!
19. Interhall mass dance (Hong Kong)
It was a lot of hard work (7 hours practices, omg…), but it was worth it! First time dancing with Hongers, haha. Made a lot of new friends!
20. Visiting my best friends (Taiwan)
Visited Taiwan twice this year and was able to meet up with two of my best friends.
I am sooo looking forward to 2010! Bring it :)